Are women fashion style statement just about wearing women fashion clothing? Every one of us is different, and so it’s essential that we have a fashion statement that best suits our personality.
Fashion is nothing but highlighting the best and hiding all the flaws.
Points all you women wanted to know about clothing:
• Always wear a free-flowing fabric in one tone to achieve a long and slim look.
• Wear clothes by your body structure.
• Velvet and leather are apt for winters and silk, organza and cotton for summers.
• For a morning party opt for lighter shades like emerald green, ocean blue, pink or you could also try out for some trendy pastel colours.
• For late evening occasions opt for vibrant colours that can add the sparkling effect to your dressing sense.
• If you are short it would be advisable you avoid wearing short dresses. Instead, go for long skirts with a nice fish cut.
• If you thin avoid wearing sleeveless clothes. It would be advisable to wear dark colour clothes as they hide your pale body structure.
• If you have a medium structure, you need to wear beige and fawn colour clothes.
• If you have a fair complexion, then gold with a blend of copper would look beautiful.
• If you are medium whitish coloured, then mixed shades of white, beige and bronzy golden would suit your style.
• Dark skin women should wrap themselves with golden copper shades.
• Wear clothes of your size. Never opt for oversized clothes.
• Be careful while selecting accessories for wear. Just don’t pick up something for the heck of it. Remember your accessories speak more about you than your clothes.
• Make sure whatever jeweller you wear blends well with your style.